12:20:00 PM
1
This month Ruth, my dear friend from Facebook, shared a edible craft project that has taken my page by storm. I know that my followers are creative and jumped right in designing and crafting their own designs for the edible peppermint plate. I have attached the recipe and some of the work that I have seen come across my page. I will add additional ones as they are posted to Facebook!

Thanks again Ruth for starting this very fun project!

Mint Serving Tray

Ingredients: 
Brach’s Starbright Mints  (Any brands will work)
a cookie sheet
parchment or wax paper  (Parchment works better)
An Oven



How To:
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees
2. Place parchment on cookie sheet
3. Arrange mints in any design you wish on top of parchment paper on a cookie sheet ,allowing extra room on the sides.
4. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes
5. Take out and allow to cool on cookie sheet, cools in approximately 5 minutes.
6. Remove parchment paper from bottom being careful since the tray is fairly fragile and can break.  


Here are some of the designs from the websites below and my followers! 



Ruth's 
Patricia's

Gina's 
Cindy's

Jennifer's 

Yolanda's

Tuttobella's
Krista's


Vegetable Fruit Carving


Ruth's

TuttoBella's

De's
Susan's - Used 6 cherry candy canes, peppermint,
 butterscotch and cinnamon candies. 
  
Susan's - Used butterscotch, cinnamon candies
 and blueberry candy canes.
With a peppermint candy in the hook of candy cane.


Susan's - Used cinnamon and butterscotch candies.


Sonya's
Susan's -Used butterscotch candies and Smarties candy canes

 






















Jerilynn's





Catherine's





















Other links for Ideas:
http://tuttobellablog.com/2011/12/19/diy-serving-tray-2/
http://www.vegetablefruitcarving.com/blog/christmas-candy-platters/ 

Popular Posts

FACEBOOK LINK

Shoot me an Email!

Name

Email *

Message *

Shop Now

Canning Accessories

Pressure Canners