I wanted to add this to the site because I get asked about it every once and a while from my followers on Facebook. It's not something I would personally make but the color and concept of soda jelly is super fun! I have listed a few of the popular ones but I am sure if you can dream it and it comes in soda you can make it into jelly. It just takes a lot of sugar! Enjoy!
Popular Posts
-
One of my favorite soups is Clam Chowder and the idea that I wouldn't have to spend all day working on getting that soup cooked, creamed...
-
As my two weeks of spending time taking care of my dad in the hospital wind down and he is headed home tomorrow I am excited to get back to ...
-
With all the great citrus coming this winter many of my followers are desperate to do something with their oranges. Many people are up to th...
-
One of my favorite desserts and a very popular treat in my family is the holiday pecan pie. This year my sister made the pie and it was so s...
-
Here are a few Pepper Jelly recipes that I did that created the perfect combination of sweet heat. My goal was to use Habaneros, Jalapenos, ...
-
On June 24, 2015 the University of Wisconsin Extension program published their testing for the thorough work they performed using the cont...
-
Now that I have started a dehydrating Facebook page (SB Dehydrating) I am working on giving my followers information that will be helpful in...
-
Floating Apricots I recently posted a picture of my apricots floating in my jars. Here is why this happens! Home canned fruit sometim...
-
One of the most common problems during the height of the canning season is the incidence of jar breakage. I feel bad that many work so hard...
-
As the canning community grows the need for new and educational post are so important. With all the information available to a newbie regard...
